- PDF: Immediate delivery
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson
- Product Code:CTP00084
- Publication Date:January 2010
- Product Type: Report
Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson 2010
The Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson 2010 report provides an in-depth insight into the partnering interests and activites of one of the worlds leading biopharma companies.
This report provides all the information you require to better understand Johnson & Johnson Labs and its partnering interests and activities over the past five years.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently determine the suitablility of Johnson & Johnson as a prospective partner, their business development objectives, interests and recent partnering activity, key partnering contacts, and partnering contract documents signed with their recent partners.
The report provides a firm basis for initial due diligence into Johnson & Johnson as a prospective partner company.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of bigpharma's dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 lists the top 50 leading biopharma companies based on 2008 pharmaceutical revenues. Chapter 3 analyses the most active dealmakers between 2005 and 2009 in M&A and partnering deals announced, whilst chapter 4 identifies the top deals of 2005 to 2009 according to reported deal size.
Chapter 5 provides details on how to approach bigpharma companies with partnering opportunities whilst chapter 6 lists forthcoming partnering events and conferences where bigpharma companies will be present to discuss opportunities face to face.
Chapter 7 provides a series of matrices that summarize the company's activity in terms of marketed and pipeline products, partnering interests and partnering activity by therapeutic area.
The main body of the report is provided in chapter 8. An in-depth profile of the company provides everything required to assess the suitability of a company as a prospective partner. This includes a company overview, detailed analysis of the company's marketed and pipeline disease targets, partnering interests, partnering activity according to deal type, phase of development, therapy area. The profile also includes in-depth contact information for individuals within the business development function.
The company profile is also provided with a comprehensive listing of contract documents available in the public domain. The listing is sorted by deal type - therefore co-promotion deals are listed separately to licensing, M&A and supply deals, and so on.
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In summary, the report provides the user with the tools to make successful contact with the right bigpharma partners effectively and efficiently.
Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson 2010 report provides the user with the following key benefits:
- Detailed company profile of the company
- In-depth marketed and pipeline product activity for the company
- Partnering interests and therapy focus revealed
- Partnering activity since 2000 - number of deals per year
- Partnering activity for 2005-2009
- Activity by deal type
- Activity by phase of development
- Activity by therapeutic area
- List of recent partner companies
- Comprehensive access to actual contracts entered into by the company and its partners
- Insight into the terms included in a partnering agreement
- Understand the key deal terms the company has agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson 2010 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the partnering activities and interests of the company, enabling the effective assessment and selection of partners of choice, based on the latest knowledge of a company's approach to partnering.
Partnering Agreements with Johnson & Johnson 2010 includes:
Detailed company profile including:
- Full contact details
- Business developer contact details including name, title, email and telephone (where available)
- Marketed indications
- Pipeline indications
- Partnering interests and indications
- Partnering activity since 2000
- Current partner companies since 2005
Partnering activity since 2005 by:
- Deal type
- Stage of development
- Therapy area
- Numerous charts showing the dealmaking activity of the company since 2005
- The tools to enable effective and efficient preparation for partnering negotiation with the company
- Listing of contract documents between the company and its partners
- The leading M&A and partnering deals by value 2005-2009
- Most active M&A and partnering dealmakers 2005-2009
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Bigpharma - The Top 50
- Chapter 3 - Most active bigpharma dealmakers
- 3.1 Bigpharma M&A activity
- 3.2 Bigpharma partnering
- Chapter 4 - Top bigpharma deals by value
- 4.1 Bigpharma M&A
- 4.2 Bigpharma partnering
- Chapter 5 - Submitting Opportunities to Bigpharma such as Johnson & Johnson
- 5.1 How to submit an opportunity
- 5.2 Opportunity submission template
- 5.3 Sending emails
- 5.4 Face to face at partnering events
- 5.5 Online submission forms
- Chapter 6 - Forthcoming bigpharma partnering events
- 6.1 Forthcoming events
- Chapter 7 - Johnson & Johnson - therapy locator
- 7.1 How to use the therapy matrix tables
- 7.2 Therapeutic area definitions
- 7.3 Johnson & Johnson - Therapeutic target matrix - marketed and pipeline compounds
- 7.5 Johnson & Johnson - Therapeutic target matrix - expressed partnering interests
- 7.6 Johnson & Johnson - Therapeutic target matrix - recent deals - 2005-2009
- Chapter 8 - Bigpharma Company Profiles - Johnson & Johnson
- 8.1 How to use company profiles
- 8.2 Field definitions
- 8.3 Johnson & Johnson company profile
- Company contact details
- Subsidiary companies
- Primary therapy areas
- Business development contacts
- Company description
- Marketed therapeutic indications
- Pipeline (phase I-III) therapeutic indications
- Partnering interests
- Partnering interests - therapeutic indications
- Partnering frequency per annum - 2000-2009
- Current partner companies (2005-2009)
- Recent deals 2005-2009
- By deal type
- By stage of development
- By therapy area
- Contract documents - link direct to each document
- Figures in report
- Figure 1: Bigpharma - top 50 by pharma sales
- Figure 2: Leading Bigpharma M&A companies, 2005-2009
- Figure 3: Bigpharma M&A activity - top 50 by pharma sales
- Figure 4: Leading Bigpharma partnering companies, 2005-2009
- Figure 5: Bigpharma partnering activity - top 50 by pharma sales
- Figure 6: Leading M&A deals involving bigpharma by value, 2005-2009
- Figure 7: Leading partnering deals by value, 2005-2009
- Figure 8: Typical partnering opportunity submission template
- Figure 9: Therapeutic area definitions
- Figure 10: Therapeutic target matrix - marketed and pipeline compounds
- Figure 11: Therapeutic target matrix - expressed partnering interests
- Figure 12: Therapeutic target matrix - recent deals 2005-2009
- Figure 13: Company profile template and definitions used in report
- Figure 14: Johnson & Johnson - Dealmaking frequency 2000-2009
- Figure 15: Johnson & Johnson - recent deals (2005-2009) by deal type
- Figure 16: Johnson & Johnson - recent deals (2005 - 2009) by stage of development
- Figure 17: Johnson & Johnson - recent deals (2005 - 2009) by therapy area
- Figure 18: Recent Johnson & Johnson partnering deals (2003-2009) where contract document available
- Figure 19: Online partnering resources