- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 1 to 3 UK business days.
Partnering Agreements with Allergan
- Product Code:CTP00165
- Publication Date:September 2011
- Product Type: Report
Partnering Agreements with Allergan
The Partnering Agreements with Allergan 2010 provides an in-depth insight into the partnering interests and activites of one of the worlds leading biopharma companies.
This report provides all the information you require to better understand Allergan and its partnering interests and activities over the past five years.
One of the key aspects of partnering is finding those companies that are potential partners for the development and commercialization of the next generation of therapies as developed by innovative biopharma R&D companies. A lot of resources are spent on finding partners, identifying their interests and making contact to initiate discussions.
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently determine the suitablility of Allergan as a prospective partner, their business development objectives, interests and recent partnering activity, key partnering contacts, and partnering contract documents signed with their recent partners.
The report provides a firm basis for initial due diligence into Allergan as a prospective partner company.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of bigpharma's dealmaking and business activities.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 lists the top 50 leading biopharma companies based on 2008 pharmaceutical revenues. Chapter 3 analyses the most active dealmakers between 2005 and 2009 in M&A and partnering deals announced, whilst chapter 4 identifies the top deals of 2005 to 2009 according to reported deal size.
Chapter 5 provides details on how to approach bigpharma companies with partnering opportunities whilst chapter 6 lists forthcoming partnering events and conferences where bigpharma companies will be present to discuss opportunities face to face.
Chapter 7 provides a series of matrices that summarize the company's activity in terms of marketed and pipeline products, partnering interests and partnering activity by therapeutic area.
The main body of the report is provided in chapter 8. An in-depth profile of the company provides everything required to assess the suitability of a company as a prospective partner. This includes a company overview, detailed analysis of the company's marketed and pipeline disease targets, partnering interests, partnering activity according to deal type, phase of development, therapy area. The profile also includes in-depth contact information for individuals within the business development function.
The company profile is also provided with a comprehensive listing of contract documents available in the public domain. The listing is sorted by deal type - therefore co-promotion deals are listed separately to licensing, M&A and supply deals, and so on.
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Bigpharma - The Top 50
- Chapter 3 - Most active bigpharma dealmakers
- 3.1 Bigpharma M&A activity
- 3.2 Bigpharma partnering
- Chapter 4 - Top bigpharma deals by value
- 4.1 Bigpharma M&A
- 4.2 Bigpharma partnering
- Chapter 5 - Submitting Opportunities to Bigpharma such as Allergan
- 5.1 How to submit an opportunity
- 5.2 Opportunity submission template
- 5.3 Sending emails
- 5.4 Face to face at partnering events
- 5.5 Online submission forms
- Chapter 6 - Forthcoming bigpharma partnering events
- 6.1 Forthcoming events
- Chapter 7 - Allergan - therapy locator
- 7.1 How to use the therapy matrix tables
- 7.2 Therapeutic area definitions
- 7.3 Allergan - Therapeutic target matrix - marketed and pipeline compounds
- 7.5 Allergan - Therapeutic target matrix - expressed partnering interests
- 7.6 Allergan - Therapeutic target matrix - recent deals - 2005-2009
- Chapter 8 - Bigpharma Company Profiles - Allergan
- 8.1 How to use company profiles
- 8.2 Field definitions
- 8.3 Allergan company profile
- Company contact details
- Subsidiary companies
- Primary therapy areas
- Business development contacts
- Company description
- Marketed therapeutic indications
- Pipeline (phase I-III) therapeutic indications
- Partnering interests
- Partnering interests - therapeutic indications
- Partnering frequency per annum - 2000-2009
- Current partner companies (2005-2009)
- Recent deals 2005-2009
- By deal type
- By stage of development
- By therapy area
- Contract documents available online - link direct to each document
- Figures in report
- Figure 1: Bigpharma - top 50 by pharma revenues 2008
- Figure 2: Leading Bigpharma M&A companies, 2005-2009
- Figure 3: Leading Bigpharma partnering companies, 2005-2009
- Figure 4: Leading M&A deals involving bigpharma by value, 2005-2009
- Figure 5: Leading partnering deals by value, 2005-2009
- Figure 6: Typical partnering opportunity submission template
- Figure 7: Partnering events 2008-2009
- Figure 8: Therapeutic area definitions
- Figure 9: Therapeutic target matrix - marketed and pipeline compounds
- Figure 10: Therapeutic target matrix - expressed partnering interests
- Figure 11: Therapeutic target matrix - recent deals 2005-2009
- Figure 12: Company profile template and definitions used in report
- Figure 13: Allergan - Dealmaking frequency 2000-2009
- Figure 14: Allergan - recent deals (2005-2009) by deal type
- Figure 15: Allergan - recent deals (2005 - 2009) by stage of development
- Figure 16: Allergan - recent deals (2005 - 2009) by therapy area
- Figure 17: Recent Allergan partnering deals (2003-2009) where contract document available
- Figure 18: Online partnering resources