- PDF: Immediate delivery
Herbal/Traditional Products in Vietnam
- Product Code:EUR05997
- Publication Date:August 2012
- Product Type: Report
Herbal/Traditional Products in Vietnam
Towards the end of review period, herbal/traditional products attracted more consumer interest mainly in line with the increasing awareness towards health and wellness in Vietnam. Herbal/traditional products have been traditionally accepted due to the fact that Vietnam possess a long-established history of traditional medicine. Such herbal/traditional products are favoured by consumers as they are believed to have fewer side effects than standard products.
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicated Skin Care, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows Strongly in 2011
- Dietary Supplements Gain More Acceptance
- Competition Increases Between International and Domestic Players
- Chemists/pharmacies Dominate Distribution Sales
- Positive Outlook on the Horizons
- Key Trends and Developments
- Growth Fuelled by Rising Consumer Purchasing Power
- Prices Increase Despite Increasingly Stricter Price Control
- Rising Demand for Vitamins and Dietary Supplements
- Self-medication Remains A Common Practice
- Competition Between International and Domestic Brands Intensifies
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Herbal/Traditional Products Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 4 Herbal/Traditional Products Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Herbal/Traditional Products: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2006-2011
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2006-2011
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Consumer Health Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 12 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 13 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 14 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2011
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016