- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
New initiatives on patients' rights
Latest action on patients' rights being taken by health campaigners from around the world
- Publication Date:December 2005
- Product Type: Executive Brief
New initiatives on patients' rights Latest action on patients' rights being taken by health campaigners from around the world
This article on consumer trends looks at a number of attempts to push the subject of patients' rights further up the healthcare agenda around the world
- New Initiatives On Patients' Rights
- Why have patients' rights become important?
- A European rights-based strategy for people with a mental health problem
- Patients' rights in medical research in the UK
- Patients' rights in medical research in Australia
- Patients' rights in Spain: interviews with two health advocates
- a Netherlands initiative at the European Parliament
- a public opinion poll on patients' rights in the UK NHS, by the Patients Association
- Members' News
- New guide to pharma-patient group relationships [Australia]
- European Commission reaffirms support for disability issues [Belgium]
- New men's health group [Europe]
- An opposing viewpoint on obesity campaigning [USA]
- Fundraising through ebay [USA]
- New Websites
- New Events