- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals and Alliances Profile
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Neurocrine) is a biopharmaceutical company, engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative pharmaceutical products for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders. The company has developed many of its product candidates targeted at world's largest pharmaceutical markets such as endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety, depression, pain, diabetes, insomnia, and other neurological and endocrine related diseases and disorders.
Global Market Direct's Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.