- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
PhotoMedex, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Product Code:GMD12412
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
PhotoMedex, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Deals and Alliances Profile
PhotoMedex, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
PhotoMedex, Inc. (PhotoMedex) is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of proprietary laser and fiber optic systems for the treatment of dermatological applications like psoriasis and vitiligo. It operates in five business units, three in dermatology and two in surgical products and services. The company markets its products in Europe, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia, Australia, South Africa and parts of Central and South America. It is headquartered in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, the U.S
Global Market Direct's PhotoMedex, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.