- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
EKOS Corporation - Medical Equipment
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
EKOS Corporation - Medical Equipment Deals and Alliances Profile
EKOS Corporation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
EKOS Corporation (EKOS), a privately-held medical device company, is engaged in the development of catheter based drug delivers system. It provides ultrasound-assisted, fluid infusion catheters for diagnosis and therapy. Its EndoWave Peripheral Infusion System improves the effectiveness of drug delivery such as thrombolytic agents over traditional catheters in patients with peripheral arterial occlusions (PAO). The company's other lead product includes 2nd generation EkoSonic Endovascular System with Rapid Pulse Modulation to treat patients with peripheral arterial occlusions (PAO) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). It is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Global Market Direct's EKOS Corporation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.