- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Hitachi Medical Corporation - Medical Equipment
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Hitachi Medical Corporation - Medical Equipment Deals and Alliances Profile
Hitachi Medical Corporation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
Hitachi Medical Corporation (Hitachi Medical) is engaged in the manufacturing and sales of medical systems and medical information systems and the maintenance services. Its medical systems include Diagnostic X-ray systems, Computerized tomography systems, CT Scanner System and X-ray CT System. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Hitachi Medical generates revenues through two business segments: Medical Systems Segment (90.4% of the total revenues during fiscal year 2008) and Medical Information Systems Segment (9.6%)
Global Market Direct's Hitachi Medical Corporation - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.