- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
Intelect Medical Inc. - Medical Equipment
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
Intelect Medical Inc. - Medical Equipment Deals and Alliances Profile
Intelect Medical Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
Intelect Medical, Inc. (Intelect Medical) is a privately-held medical device company, engaged in the development and marketing of deep brain stimulators for the healthcare markets. The company develops Deep Brain Stimulation therapy for improving the recovery of chronic Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) patients. It offers services such as deep brain stimulation therapy, neuromodulation therapy and peripheral nerve stimulation, which are used by patients who suffer from neurological diseases and disorders. The company is headquartered in Ohio, the US.
Global Market Direct's Intelect Medical Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.