- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 12 to 24 UK business hours.
LabNow, Inc. - Medical Equipment
Deals and Alliances Profile
- Publication Date:July 2009
- Publisher:Global Markets Direct
- Product Type: Report
LabNow, Inc. - Medical Equipment Deals and Alliances Profile
LabNow, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
LabNow, Inc. (LabNow) is a diagnostic device company, engaged in the development of rapid, point of care diagnostic testing systems for the in-vitro diagnostic applications. The company's major product, CD4 BioChip system revolutionized the monitoring of treatment for HIV/AIDS patients. Its products are currently not available for sales. LabNow anticipates for the launch of its toaster-sized, point-of-care analyzer and CD4 BioChip. The company is headquartered in Texas, the US.
Global Market Direct's LabNow, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile is an essential source for company data and information. The profile examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy as well as highlighting the company's major recent financial deals.
- Provides key company information for business intelligence needs
- Gives information on the company's major recent financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, asset transactions, PE/VC deals, equity offerings, debt offerings and partnerships.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to buy
- A quick ""one-stop-shop"" to understand the company.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses.
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects through.
- Understanding the key deals which have shaped the company.