- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 2 to 48 hours during UK business hours (Mon-Fri)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Contact us for delivery details
The Top 60 Manufacturers Of Coronary Stents Worldwide
- Publication Date:September 2009
- Publisher:Research Facts
- Product Type: Report
The Top 60 Manufacturers Of Coronary Stents Worldwide
The first commercially available stent was created by the Argentinean physician, Julio Palmaz. His stent has had a major impact on the management of atherosclerotic arterial disease. Specifically, it has revolutionized the management of coronary artery disease. Many coronary bypass surgeries that would have once been inevitable can now be avoided through stenting. Dr. Palmaz's invention was recognized in Intellectual Property International Magazine as one of Ten Patents that Changed the World in the last century.
The world stent market has an estimated value of US$6.4 billion, of which 37% is generated in the United States. Coronary stents are now the most commonly implanted medical device there, with more than 1 million being implanted annually.
There are many manufacturers of coronary stents worldwide. This report profiles the Top 60. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that can compete effectively in global markets.
Profile information for each company in The Top 60 Manufacturers Of Coronary Stents Worldwide typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Coronary Stent Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect suppliers of raw materials, machinery and contract manufacturing services, to identify new potential customers.
The Top 60 Manufacturers Of Coronary Stents Worldwide is ideal for distributors of interventional cardiology products to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major coronary stent manufacturers such as Boston Scientific Corporation and Medtronic, Inc., but this report looks at all 60 of the top companies - companies like - MicroPort Scientific Corporation - founded in 1998 the company has 1,047 employees and is the leading Chinese developer, manufacturer, and marketer of innovative medical products for interventional cardiology.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Roche, Abbott, Quintiles, Johnson & Johnson, Wyeth, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Siemens Medical, Philips Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GE Healthcare, Ipsen etc..
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a full-time researcher there in the School of Medicine.
Coronary Stent, Bare-Metal Stent, Drug-Eluting Stent, Bifurcation Stent, Bioabsorbable Stent
- Companies Mentioned
- Aachen Resonance GmbH
- Abbott Laboratories
- Accellent Inc.
- Admedes Schuessler GmbH
- amg International GmbH
- Arterial Remodeling Technologies (ART)
- Balton Ltd.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Bioabsorbable Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bioring SA
- Biosensors International Pte Ltd
- Blue Medical Devices BV
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Burpee Materials Technology, L.L.C.
- Cappella Inc.
- CID S.r.l.
- ClearStream Technologies Group plc
- Cordis Corporation
- CorNova, Inc.
- Devax, Inc.
- Disa Vascular (Pty) Ltd.
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- eucatech AG
- Eurocor GmbH
- Fortimedix B.V
- Iberhospitex S.A
- I.B.S. S.p.A.
- ICON Medical Corp.
- InSitu Technologies Inc.
- Intek Technology
- Invatec S.p.A.
- ITGI Medical Ltd.
- Medinol Ltd.
- Medlogics Device Corporation
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Miami Cardiovascular Innovations Corp.
- Micell Technologies, Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- MIV Therapeutics Inc.
- mNEMOSCIENCE GmbH
- Nexeon MedSystems, Inc.
- OptiMed Medizinische Instrumente GmbH
- Optiray Medizintechnik GmbH
- Palmaz Scientific Inc.
- Polymerex Medical Corp.
- Relisys Medical Devices Limited
- Reva Medical, Inc.
- Rontis AG
- Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Stentys S.A.S.
- Symbiorph Biomedical Corporation
- Translumina GmbH
- TriReme Medical Inc.
- Tryton Medical, Inc.
- XTENT, Inc.