- PDF: Immediate delivery
Eye Care in Belgium
- Product Code:EUR00519
- Publication Date:June 2012
- Product Type: Report
Eye Care in Belgium
Cases of conjunctivitis took off during the first months of 2011 thanks to a warm spring but dropped drastically during the wet summer, which limited the distribution of pollen. As a result, allergy eye care declined by 3% in current value terms in 2011.
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Slight But Fragile Recovery in 2011
- Negative Environment for Consumer Health Affects Sales
- Disparate Results in A Still Fragmented Competitive Environment
- Distribution Remains Under the Control of Pharmacies Despite Some Changes
- Bleak Prospects Overall
- Key Trends and Developments
- Fragile Economic Recovery To Result in A Temporary Improvement
- Authorities and Medical Experts Blow Hot and Cold
- More Health & Wellness, Certainly, But Also More Realism
- Remedies for Increasingly Stressful Lifestyles
- Brand Equity To Remain the Key in A Restricted Environment
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements - Registration and Classification
- Switch Climate
- Self-medication and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC - Switches 2009-2011
- Summary 2 Research Sources
- List of Tables
- Table 1 Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Standard Eye Care by Format: % Value Breakdown 2007-2011
- Table 4 Standard Eye Care by Positioning: % Value Breakdown 2007-2011
- Table 5 Eye Care Company Shares by Value 2007-2011
- Table 6 Eye Care Brand Shares by Value 2008-2011
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Eye Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2006-2011
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 13 Consumer Health Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 14 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label by Category 2006-2011
- Table 16 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 17 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2011
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016