- PDF: Immediate delivery
Medicated Skin Care in Dominican Republic
- Publication Date:May 2012
- Product Type: Report
Medicated Skin Care in Dominican Republic
Within the medicated skin care in 2011 the total category had a current value terms growth of 8%, with a negative difference of 0.32 compared with growth of previous year. Although it shows a considerable improvement, the more relevant categories inside medicated skin care are cold sore treatments with a 9% and similar increases for hair loss and nappy rash treatments.
Euromonitor International's Medicated Skin Care in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Medicated Skin Care, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Medicated Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Medicated Skin Care by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Sales of Medicated Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 3 Medicated Skin Care Company Shares by Value 2007-2011
- Table 4 Medicated Skin Care Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Medicated Skin Care by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Medicated Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Executive Summary
- Despite Low Confidence in Pharmaceutical Industry Growth and Stability Continue
- Dominican Pharmacies Demand Greater Control Regarding Banned Drugs
- Increased Prices for Some Drugs in the Dominican Republic
- Pharmacies/drugstores Remains Strongest Channel
- Overall Consumer Health Expected To Remain Stable With Prices Variations
- Key Trends and Developments
- Medicines Beyond the Scope of Lower-income Segment's Purchasing Power
- Drug Lords Export Medicines From Dominican Republic To Manufacture Drugs
- Minister of Health Attacked for Lack of Controls on Prohibited Medicines
- Sales of Adulterated Or Counterfeit Drugs Continue in Dominican Republic
- Allegations of Drugs Unsuitable for Children in Dominican Republic
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2006-2011
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2006-2011
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2006-2011
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2006-2011
- Table 11 Consumer Health Company Shares 2007-2011
- Table 12 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2008-2011
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category 2006-2011
- Table 14 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2006-2011
- Table 15 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2010
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements' Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources