- PDF: Delivered by email usually within 4 to 8 UK business hours.
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 1 to 2 working days.
The Nec Voice/Data Convergence Radars
- Product Code:DAT09822
- Publication Date:December 2007
- Product Type: Report
The Nec Voice/Data Convergence Radars (Vendor Focus)
This brief analyses the strengths and weaknesses of NEC's voice/data convergence offering. NEC has been rated according to its market impact (based on revenues), user sentiment (based on customer perceptions) and the technology capabilities of its offering.
- Technology: an assessment of NEC's technology based on specific attributes and the availability of certain features.
- User sentiment: tracks end-users' impression of NEC's products based on a survey of over 150 voice/data convergence users.
- Market impact: measures NEC's market impact based on its revenues and financial performance.
NEC has a long history in the communications and networking market and its systems are designed with ease of use in mind, as well as for trouble-free installation and maintenance. Whilst providing a comprehensive IP telephony solution, NEC's communications portfolio is limited as it does not offer strong security or management functionality.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain detailed knowledge of NEC's strengths with regards to technology, user sentiment and market impact.
- Voice/data convergence vendors can benchmark their own performance against NEC in various key criteria.
- Enterprise IT managers will gain valuable insight to improve their voice/data convergence purchasing decisions.
- Datamonitor View
- Vendor Analysis
- Nec: Voice/Data Convergence Radars
- Recommendation: Explore
- Datamonitor Ratings
- Extended Methodology
- Technology Assessment
- End-User Sentiment
- Market Impact
- Further Reading
- Ask The Analyst
- Datamonitor Consulting
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The Nec Voice/Data Convergence Radars