- PDF: Delivered by email within 12 to 24 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri)
- PRINT/CD-ROM: Despatched within 2 to 4 working days.
China Local Independent Design House (IDH) Survey Report
- Product Code:RIC00655
- Publication Date:April 2011
- Publisher:Research in China
- Product Type: Report
China Local Independent Design House (IDH) Survey Report 2010-2011
To find out the development status and trends of local independent design houses (IDH), Mobile Phone Journal and ResearchInChina implemented an IDH survey jointly in March 2011.
- 1. Do you have your own mobile phone brand?
- 2. Why do you build your own mobile phone brand?
- 3. How many employees do you have?
- 4. What is the proportion of R & D cost in your net sales?
- 5. How about your mobile phone shipment in 2010?
- 6. How about your mobile phone sales growth in 2010?
- 7. What is the proportion of R & D personnel in your staff?
- 8. How do you promote your products?
- 9. What is the proportion of promotion personnel in your staff?
- 10. Where do you sell your mobile phones?
- 11. Where do you sell your mobile phones in 2011?
- 12. What is the proportion of overseas sales of mobile phones in your total operating income?
- 13. What is the advantage of your products compared with first-tier international vendors?
- 14. What is the disadvantage of your products compared with first-tier international vendors?
- 15. How long is your average design cycle for mobile phones?
- 16. How about the ex-factory prices of your major models?
- 17. Whose chip solutions did you use in 2010?
- 18. Whose chip solutions will you use in 2011?
- 19. Does your mobile phone solution involve a separate application processor?
- 20. Whose application processors do you prefer?
- 21. What is your strategy for Tablet PC?
- 22. What is your Tablet PC program?
- 23. What is your strategy for smart phones?
- 24. What is your strategy for smart phone operating system?
- 25. When will you launch your smart phones?
- 26. What is your 3G mobile phone strategy?
- 27. Which 3G standard will you use?
- 28. In your opinion, which of the following factors can reflect the difference among various mobile phones?
- 29. In your opinion, which sector will dominate the future mobile phone industry?
- 30. How about your budget in brand promotion?
- 31. How about your sales channels?
- 32. What kind of software stores do you plan to install in your smart phones?
- 33. In your opinion, which local mobile phone companies (excluding listed companies) take leading positions in shipment? How about their exact shipment?
The survey basically covers local IDH enterprises of all scales. Small enterprises with 10-50 employees accounted for the highest proportion of 32.1%, while medium and large enterprises with 500-1,000 employees accounted for 18.9%.
In 2010, 34% of enterprises gained the sales growth rate of 20%-40%, while 24% obtained 40%-60%. Overall, all of local IDH witnessed growth in 2010.
- 1. Background
- 2. Development of Local IDH
- 3. Investigation and Analysis of Ordinary Mobile Phone Business
- 4. Investigation and Analysis of 3G and Smart Phone Business
- 5. Investigation and Analysis of Tablet PC Business
- 6. Top 20 Local Mobile Phone Companies by Sales Volume