- PDF: Delivered by email within 24 to 48 hours of placing the order (Mon-Fri)
Global Wireless IP Network Management Market
- Publication Date:May 2011
- Product Type: Report
Global Wireless IP Network Management Market 2010-2014
TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Wireless IP Network Management market will reach $718 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this market is the increasing need for better wireless network availability. However, the availability of free wireless IP network management solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Wireless IP Network Management market has also been witnessing the emerging adoption of cloud based network management solutions. Key vendors dominating this market space include SolarWinds, Hewlett Packard, IBM, and Computer Associates.
TechNavio's report, Global Wireless IP Network Management Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC and covers the current market, future outlook, and profiles of key vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Market Landscape
- 4. Vendor Landscape
- 5. Buying Criteria
- 6. Market Growth Drivers
- 7. Drivers and their Impact
- 8. Market Challenges
- 9. Market Trends
- 10. Key Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 SolarWinds
- 10.2 Hewlett Packard
- 10.3 IBM
- 10.4 Computer Associates
- 11. Other Reports in this Series
- List of Exhibits
- Exhibit 1: Overall Global Wireless IP Network Management market Size 2010 - 2014 (US $ Million)
- Exhibit 2: Market Share by Geography
- Exhibit 3: Market Share of Key Global Wireless IP Network Management Vendors