You need express information ?
Here you will find the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
I am not very sure if the report I am interested in will fulfill my needs. Can you help me?
Yes, Of course!
In every Report Page you will find a Summary, a Table of contents and a list of Related Products.
That will give you a good idea of the content and depth of the report.
If you are not very sure yet, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you sample pages of the report you are planning to purchase.
ReportBuyer Sales Team are here to help you find the best report for you!
How can I order a Report?
You can place an order directly online, by fax, by telephone, or by email. If you are ordering on behalf of a company, you must ensure that you are authorised to make the purchase.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made by check, wire transfer, Credit Card (American Express, Visa or Mastercard) or by PayPal.
For payment by check, wire transfer or invoice; please contact one of our Sales Representatives who will send you an order form. email@example.com.
How and when I will receive my Report?
Once your order has been processed, your report will be sent by email in a PDF format directly from the publisher(s) (unless you selected hard copy where available). The report will be delivered the same day depending on geographical time zones, but please allow up to 12 hours.
How to Buy
You can place an order online, by fax, by telephone, or by email. If you are ordering on behalf of a company, you must ensure that you are authorised to make the purchase.
Ordering by fax
Fax your order to +33 437 37 1556. Remember to include the billing and delivery address and your preferred payment method. A sales person will confirm your order within 24 hours.
Ordering by telephone
Call +44 20 8816 8548 (option 1) to speak to a customer service representative
Ordering by email
Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org Remember to include the billing and delivery address and preferred payment method. A sales person will confirm your order within 24 hours by email or phone.
Payment can be made in the following ways:
Check - Check should be made out US Dollars, Euros, or Pounds for the full amount and made payable to Report Buyer Ltd
Bank Transfer - Transfers in US Dollars, Euros, or Pounds can be made directly to our bank account.
Credit Cards - we accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
For payment by check, bank transfer or invoice; please contact one of our Sales Representatives who will send you an order form.
Report Buyer can issue an invoice with 30 days terms. This is usually sent to customers by email. If you request an invoice Report Buyer will credit check your company before authorising despatch of goods.
Goods are usually despatched within 1 working day of the order date.
Invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date. After this period Report Buyer, may, at its discretion, add interest of 2% to the final total.
In cases where Report Buyer will not offer credit terms, payment must be received in full before the goods are despatched.
Taxes and duties
Report Buyer Ltd's VAT number is GB 839 4556 85.
Prices displayed on the product page are without tax.
Tax or VAT (Value Added Tax) does not apply to printed books / reports.
Electronic publications and VAT rules
- UK customers - Electronic versions of publications supplied to a UK customer are subject to a VAT rate of 20%. This will be added to your shopping basket online or to any invoice we issue.
- EC customers - Business customers within an EC Member State whose company is VAT-registered will not be charged VAT. Customers must supply their VAT number to comply with EU rules.
- Private customers within an EC Member State are subject to a VAT rate of 20%. This will be added to your shopping basket online or to any invoice we issue.
- Customers outside the UK and EC Member States will not be charged VAT.
Format & Delivery
Instant Online Delivery (PDF)
Many PDF products are delivered immediately. You will be able to access PDF files in your Order History once payment has cleared. Check delivery details for indication “Immediate Delivery”.
Delivery by Email
A PDF version of the report will be sent to your email address. Delivery could be done within 90 minutes and up to 12 hours, according to the time difference.
If this order is very urgent we suggest that you call to check delivery times.
If you are outside the UK please remember the time difference and UK business hours.
Hard Copy Version
A hard copy (print / CD) of the report will be sent to your shipping address by standard class post or courier. Simply choose which you prefer when ordering.
- £4.50 - UK post, delivery within 3 working days
- £9.50 - Europe Airmail Deilvery (2-4 days)
- £15.00 - Non-Europe Airmail Delivery (up to 20 days)
- £34.00 - Europe Guaranteed Delivery (2-3 days)
- £42.00 - Non-Europe Guaranteed Delivery (2-5 days)
Prices are approximative.
Delivery & Invoicing Address
Report Buyer will assume that the delivery address for the goods is the same as the billing address unless it is clearly indicated otherwise on your order or within your account.
Guarantee of Delivery Quality
Although we try, we cannot guarantee that the goods ordered arrive in perfect condition. In the case of damaged goods, it is at the Publisher's discretion whether a replacement product is supplied at no extra cost to the customer. This will apply only for physical damage in a hard copy version.
Product type definitions
Report Buyer has classified each publication / information product:
↑ Back to top
- Strategic report: A substantial document covering a major industry issue or market in significant detail. These publications offer high-value information essential for a forward-thinking business.
- Brief: Shorter than a full report usually providing a concise overview of a sector or in-depth information into a niche issue.
- Book: Although some books are available in electronic format the majority are available in traditional bound print format.
- Directory: A publication comprised mostly of contact names and addresses.
- Reference Manual: A publication comprised mostly of detailed individual entries and to be consulted for information - for example a dictionary of chemical types.
- CD-ROM: Usually a CD-ROM will contain information in a searchable database. Reference manuals and directories are often available in this format.