About 1 400 reports
Similarly, textiles have a wide range of used such as clothing, household textiles and for containers such as bags and baskets.
- -although textile and clothing exports decreased by 2.2% in 2015
- Sri Lanka: textile and clothing exports by destination, 2014 and 2015
World textile and apparel trade and production trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, April 2017
- China: textile and clothing exports by destination, 2015 and 2016
- Hong Kong: textile and clothing exports by destination, 2015 and 2016
- Maison Lejaby
- Maison Lejaby
Maison Lejaby Business overview Maison Lejaby in apparel and textile sector Product segmentation Maison Lejaby: Product segmentation Maison Lejaby designs and manufactures high-quality lingerie and swimwear for women.
- MARKET SIZE - PROTECTIVE CLOTHING (US$ MILLION), 2017-2027
- CHANGE IN MARKET SHARE: 2017-2027
SIMILARLY, THE PROJECT BY THE US NAVY, CARRIED OUT BY A RHODE ISLAND COMPANY AND THE NAVY CLOTHING AND TEXTILE RESEARCH FACILITY, AIMS TO MAKE UNIFORMS LIGHTER, STRONGER, AND CHEAPER BY TURNING TO ULTRASONIC WELDING.
- The Children's Place: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014
Benetton Group in apparel and textile sector In October 2014, the company expanded its market presence in Russia.
There are more than ## technical textiles companies in France which offer various types of protective clothing and textiles.
- Global men's bottom wear market 2015-2020 ($ billions)
- Market segmentation by product category
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) encourages the trade of apparel and textiles between the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Global Clothing Market Demand and Forecast to 2020 – Detailed Analysis of Asia and Australasia Market
- PAKISTAN - CLOTHING MARKET DEMAND (BILLION US$), 2011 - 2014
- 5.13 Pakistan - Clothing Market Demand and Forecast
Cotton textiles and apparel historically were the focus of the industry, mainly because of the large amount of cotton grown in the country.
World textile and apparel trade and production trends: the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico, April 2016
- Textile and clothing retail sales
- Imports Textile and clothing imports by product
- Sri Lanka: textile and clothing exports by destination, 2014
- Textile and clothing exports increased by 9.4% in 2014