Steel in Asia-Pacific
- December 2016
- 26 pages
- Report ID: 127129
Steel in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The Asia-Pacific steel market had total revenues of $518,831.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,116 million metric tons in 2015.
Large oversupply of steel that pressures prices downwards, the resistance of China to cut production levels as well as the declining demand across the world impact on further market development.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific's steel market?