Steel in Asia-Pacific
- December 2017 •
- 37 pages •
- Report ID: 127129
Steel in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The Asia-Pacific steel market had total revenues of $527,973.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 1,131.4 million metric tons in 2016.
- The market will improve significantly, especially in countries such as India which will overtake Japan as the second largest steel market globally and Asia-Pacific.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific steel market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific steel market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s steel market?