Steel in France
- December 2017 •
- 34 pages •
- Report ID: 127221
Steel in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The French steel market had total revenues of $7,449.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -2% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 14.4 million metric tons in 2016.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.6% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $9,778.9m by the end of 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France steel market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the France steel market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in France’s steel market?