Steel in France
- December 2016
- 36 pages
- Report ID: 127221
Steel in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The French steel market had total revenues of $7,919.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -13.4% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -0.2% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 15,668.4 thousand metric tons in 2015. The
In order to prevent the flood of foreign steel imports, the European Union imposed temporary duties of up to 35.9% on Chinese, Japanese and other foreign producers in May 2015, which lasted for six months. In October 2016, duties of up to 73.7% on Chinese steel were introduced in the EU.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the France steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in France's steel market?