Steel in the United Kingdom
- December 2016
- 35 pages
Steel in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The UK steel market had total revenues of $5,512.4m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -10.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 10,906.7 thousand metric tons in 2015.
Among the factors adversely affecting the economic performance of the European region were the persistent difficulties faced by the building sector, the high levels of unemployment, and cheaper products coming mainly from China.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United Kingdom's steel market?