Steel in the United Kingdom
- December 2017 •
- 33 pages •
- Report ID: 127365
Steel in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
- The UK steel market had total revenues of $3,554.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -5.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 7.8 million metric tons in 2016.
- Though the introduction of the EU anti-dumping measures will temporarily increase the value of steel in the market, providing a predicted 13.8% boost in 2017; the uncertainty of Brexit will result in the market falling back into decline following this.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the steel market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom steel market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom steel market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United Kingdom’s steel market?