Report Scope This report focuses on types of healthcare information technology such as electronic health records, provider order entry systems, electronic prescribing systems, picture archiving and communication systems, laboratory information systems, clinical decision systems, and telemedicine.The report covers the market environment for healthcare information technology and related regulations or legislation in specific countries.
The report also portrays the trends and dynamics affecting the market.
The report also provides market projections to 2026, company profiles, and market segmentation by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America).
Report Includes - 25 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An updated review of the global healthcare information technology (IT) market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 and 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Discussion of market opportunities and industry structure, applications and business considerations of healthcare IT systems, along with ongoing dramatic changes in the structure of healthcare sector
- Estimation of current market size and revenue forecast for healthcare IT market, and corresponding market share analysis by type of technology/system and geography
- Highlights of key market dynamics (DROs) for clinical healthcare IT technologies, as well as market analysis and forecasting for key health IT systems — EHRs, provider order entry systems, electronic prescribing system, laboratory information system, PACs, telemedicine and other clinical decision support technologies
- Emphasis on the selected clinical IT systems/software applications that facilitate or provide input into the healthcare process, as well as dedicated hardware and online services used to run them
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of this market
- Insight into the supplier landscape and company share analysis of major players operating within the global healthcare IT market, and their market development strategies
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market participants, including Optum (UnitedHealth Group), Cerner Corp., Cognizant, Philips, IBM, Epic Systems, Allscripts, Athenahealth, and GE Healthcare
Summary Health information technology (health IT) refers to the computer systems that healthcare professionals —and, increasingly, individuals—use to store, share and analyze health data.
The market for healthcare IT is expected to grow, mainly due to rising healthcare costs and the emerging trend towards digitization of healthcare facilities. By type, telemedicine has the major market share at REDACTED%, followed by electronic health records (REDACTED%) and picture archiving and communications (REDACTED%).
Some U.S. hospitals that use electronic health records (EHRs) exclusively report relatively high levels of patient satisfaction with their overall treatment. EHRs can support some of the pharmaceutical industry’s data needs, including improved drug safety surveillance, clinical trial recruitment and support of applications for regulatory approval of new drugs.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Healthcare IT consulting market is primarily driven by the rapid adoption of digitalization in healthcare across the globe. The strong IT support with agile methods is a competitive advantage for healthcare providers in achieving better quality, controlling costs, increase profitability, and simplifying inventory management.
With 99% of healthcare organizations in some stage of digital transformation, it’s clear that stakeholders understand the value of IT solutions.Digital health solutions offer great promise for new care delivery models, expanded access, better patient outcomes, and improved operational efficiency.
Advanced technologies can help them...
Managed Services Market, Global Forecast, COVID-19 Impact, Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Company Overview, Sales Analysis Around the world, managed services are becoming increasingly popular with businesses. People are adopting managed services to better organize operate and safeguard their...
The global cardiovascular information system (CVIS) market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
The breathable membrane market size is estimated to be USD 849 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 1,145 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.2%. The specialty breathable membranes market has witnessed consistent growth owing to significant growth in healthcare/medical, textile and others. Factors such as consistently growing concern...
This IDC Perspective highlights the key themes emerged during the HIMSS21 & Health 2.0 European Health Conference. It elaborates on the transformations addressing data management and governance, public health, healthcare workforce, and patient experience. This research provides an overview of current and future initiatives in the health...
The health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) services market in South and Central America is projected to reach US$ 89.1 million by 2027 from US$ 49.2 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2020 to 2027. The healthcare industry has significantly evolved since there is an integration of information technology,...
High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Injector Systems, Consumables), By Type, By Application, By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 High Pressure Contrast Media Injectors Market Growth & Trends The...
The home sequential compression devices market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 262.91 million in 2021 to US$ 405.94 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028. Venous insufficiency disorders can be treated by procedures such as compression stockings and wraps, venopneumatic compression pumps,...
The global output management software market is expected to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026. Output management software (OMS) is an application-based tool that is used by organizations to automate and centralize document management. It links software applications to digital channels, such as emails and portals,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.