Summary Oil & Gas in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The French oil and gas market had total revenues of $39.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 869.2 million BoE in 2019.
- Consumption in the French market dropped for a second consecutive year, although less than in 2018 thanks to lower oil and gas prices that stimulated demand to some extent. Analytically, consumption was down by 0.8% in 2019, mainly driven by a fall in demand for gas and diesel oil.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the oil & gas market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France oil & gas market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the France oil & gas market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the France oil & gas market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The demand for oil witnessed huge slump in the year 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic but has recovered around two-third of the lost demand by March 2021. It is expected that the demand for oil will return to pre-Covid level by year-end 2022. However, the expectations and prospects depend on the vaccination...
Executive Summary The Global Jack-Up Rigs Market, valued at USD 81.4 billion in the year 2020, witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
The global utility communication market size is projected to grow from an estimated USD 18.7 billion in 2021 to USD 23.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2026. The key drivers for the utility communication market include growing investment in smart grids modernization of electricity networks; focus on improving grid reliability,...
The oil and gas asset integrity management services market is expected to register a CAGR of about 8.67% during the forecast period. The demand for oil is expected to increase by of 1.2 mb/d per year during 2020-2025 (the demand is expected to reach 104.7 mb/d by 2023, increasing by 6.9 mb/d from 2018). India and China are expected to account...
The proppants market is estimated to be USD 7.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 to 2025. Proppants is treated sand or engineered ceramic material, which is used to keep fractures propped open after the fracturing treatment. Different types of proppants have different mechanical...
The generator sales market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 19.9 billion in 2021 to USD 26.5 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Generators can be used in standby, prime, continuous, and peak shaving applications in various end-user sectors such as industrial, commercial, and residential. The main driver...
Renewable Power in Oil and Gas - Thematic Research
The oil and gas majors are actively restructuring their businesses to incorporate renewable energy capabilities in their portfolio.This has a two-way benefit of reducing their carbon footprint, while also nurturing high returns from this...
The Leak detection market for oil & gas is valued at USD 2.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.0 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2025. Several projects pertaining to the oil and gas pipelines have been undertaken globally, and a significant number of projects are being planned owing to the...
The global variable frequency drive market is projected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 19.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as growing regulations towards energy efficiency, upgradation & modernization of aging infrastructure for safe & secure...
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.