Oil & Gas in the Czech Republic
- September 2017 •
- 34 pages •
- Report ID: 132297
Oil & Gas in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic oil & gas market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Czech oil & gas market had total revenues of $3.0bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -22.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -1.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 116.7 million BOE in 2016.
- Consumption of gas peaks in the Czech Republic during winter season for heating purposes. The intensity of the winter cold can therefore have a strong impact on consumption figures. Overall declines in volume consumption levels means that the Czech market is held back from growing at its true potential. Nevertheless somewhat recovering crude oil prices should help steer the market towards overall growth again, at least between 2017 and 2019.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in the Czech Republic
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in the Czech Republic
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Czech Republic oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Czech Republic oil & gas market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Czech Republic oil & gas market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Czech Republic oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Czech Republic’s oil & gas market?