Summary LGX Oil + Gas Inc. (LGX) formerly Bowood Energy Inc., a subsidiary of Roadrunner Oil & Gas, Inc. is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and development services.
The company explores and develops resource-type oil and natural gas opportunities. Its activities include land acquisition, exploration and development of the oil and gas resources, and drilling services. LGX’s has growth in reserves and production for investors through land acquisition followed by exploration and development of the oil and gas resources.
The company operates through projects including oil well restarts and water injection re-configuration. Its light oil properties include the Second White Specks, Barons, Mannville and Nisku formations. The company manages land holdings in the multi zone southern Alberta Bakken fairway and Manyberries. LGX is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
LGX Oil + Gas Inc. - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings.
The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The AI in Oil and Gas market was valued at USD 2040.89 million in 2019 and expected to register a CAGR of 10.14% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. As the cost of IoT sensors declines, more major oil and gas organizations are bound to start integrating these sensors into their upstream, midstream, and downstream operations along with AI-enabled...
The Global Mass Flow Controller Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include surging demand for mass flow controllers for space applications, increase in demand for mass flow controllers...
500 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the oil and gas market include Saudi Aramco; Exxon Mobil Corporation; Royal Dutch Shell; BP Plc and Sinopec Limited. The global oil and gas market is expected to grow from $4677.45 billion in 2020 to $5870.13 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.5%. The growth is mainly due to the companies...
This IDC Market Perspective provides an overview of the EMEA oil and gas industry in 3Q20. It covers M&As, agreements, reorganizations, and major business developments; upstream, midstream, and downstream deals; global LNG contracts; EPC deals; major ICT ecosystem acquisitions and agreements; and ICT contract wins."Oil prices seem to be...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2021
Global Downhole Tools Market 2021-2025
The analyst has been monitoring the downhole tools market and it is poised to grow by $ 12.68 bn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our report on downhole tools market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2020
Global Industrial WLAN Market 2020-2024
The analyst has been monitoring the industrial WLAN market and it is poised to grow by $ 34.69 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. Our report on industrial WLAN market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers,...
The aerogel market size is estimated to be USD 638 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,045 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.4% between 2020 and 2025. Factors such as super thermal resistance, thinner and lighter alternative will drive the aerogel market. The major restraint for the market will be the high manufacturing cost, poor...
This research service analyzes the European market for chromatography instruments and covers gas, liquid, and ion chromatography technologies/instruments.Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Benelux, Scandinavia, and the rest of Europe (ROE) countries are the regions included in the scope of this research.
Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Active and Planned Plants
Global Styrene-Butadiene-Rubber (SBR) capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from 7.92 mtpa...
Styrene Butadiene Rubber
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.