Online Retail in the United Kingdom
- October 2016 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 137567
Online Retail in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online retail market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online retail market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online retail market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom online retail market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom online retail market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom online retail market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom online retail market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom online retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's online retail market?
Online retail includes all sales of the relevant category that take place over the Internet, irrespective of whether the vendor is a pure-play Internet company or the online offering of a bricks and mortar retailer.
The UK online retail sector had total revenues of $63,248.3m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% between 2011 and 2015.
The apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $16,536.3m, equivalent to 26.1% of the sector's overall value.
The recent vote to leave the EU is causing some concerns amongst online retailers as they may face customs delays, red tape and higher tariffs.