Food Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- October 2015
- 133 pages
The Emerging 5 Food Retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five food retail market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five food retail market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five food retail market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $1,570.9 billion to the global food retail industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $2,361.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 8.5% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the food retail industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $899.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $328.2 and $176.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the food retail industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,424.8 billion in 2019, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $466.7 and $249.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five food retail market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five food retail market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five food retail market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five food retail market?