Spirits: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 144 pages
- Report ID: 138965
The Emerging 5 Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five spirits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five spirits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five spirits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $88,035.1 million to the global spirits industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $122,392.8 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 6.8% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $49,954.7 million in 2013. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $22,496.6 and $9,050.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $66,003.6 million in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $38,510.7 and $9,844.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five spirits market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the emerging five spirits market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five spirits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five spirits market?