Internet Access: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- December 2014
- 88 pages
- Report ID: 138998
The Scandinavian Internet Access industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian internet access
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian internet access market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian internet access market with forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian internet access market had a total market value of $21,704.3 million in 2014. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.4% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the internet access industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $8,957.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $6,802.6 and $5,944.3 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the internet access in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $12,995.2 million in 2019, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $9,335.5 and $8,846.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian internet access market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian internet access market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian internet access market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?