Savory Snacks: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- October 2014
- 70 pages
- Report ID: 139011
The Scandinavian Savory Snacks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian savory snacks
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian savory snacks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key savory snacks players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian savory snacks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian savory snacks market had a total market value of $1,182.0 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the savory snacks industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $452.5 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $433.8 and $295.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the savory snacks in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $560.7 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $530.2 and $344.6 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian savory snacks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian savory snacks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian savory snacks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?