- November 2016
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 147140
Global Aluminum industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global aluminum market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global aluminum market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global aluminum market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global aluminum market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global aluminum market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global's aluminum market?
The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded.
The global aluminum industry had total revenues of $83,209.1m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.6% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 48,359.3 thousand metric tons in 2015.
A balanced global aluminum market will be difficult to achieve. Chinese producers are often subsidized by the government and costs are deflating.