Aluminum in Asia-Pacific
- November 2017 •
- 34 pages •
- Report ID: 147250
Aluminum in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded.
- The Asia-Pacific aluminum industry had total revenues of $62,101.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 36,798.8 thousand metric tons in 2016.
- This industry is driven by the high quantities of aluminum which is produced in China which makes up 84.2%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific aluminum market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific aluminum market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s aluminum market?