Summary Global Newspapers industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), and advertising revenue.
- The global newspapers market had total revenues of $86,643.9m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market circulation volume stagnated with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 546.5 million copies in 2019.
- Loss of advertisement revenue is a significant contributor to the declining value and volume of the newspapers market globally.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the newspapers market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalnewspapers market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global newspapers market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global newspapers market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global newspapers market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global’s newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
The global organoids market is expected to reach US$ 3,420.40 million by 2027 from US$ 689.47 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand for tumor modelling and biobanking, rising adoption of personalized drugs, and growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing...
The global human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 1,873.53 million by 2027 from US$ 356.29 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 23.6% from 2020 to 2027. The growth of the market is driven by the factors such as increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies,...
Healthy future: Despite the mounting likelihood of new regulation, industry revenue will likely grow Abstract Cryogenic Biobanking Services Since the landmark scientific achievement of human genome sequencing in 2003, the Cryogenic Biobanking Services industry is increasingly viewed as the link between...
Abstract Fleet Telematics Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of fleet telematics systems. Fleet telematics systems are used to monitor, map and track vehicle fleets in the field. Digital maps and Global Positioning System (GPS) technology allow for real-time visualization...
The global apheresis equipment market grew at a CAGR of around 12% during 2014-2019. Apheresis equipment is used to remove specific constituents from the blood, such as the cells, plasma, platelets or leukocytes, using either centrifugal or membrane filtration methods. The remaining blood components are then reintroduced...
The Global Medical Thermometer Market size is expected to reach $972.7 Million by 2026, rising at a market growth of 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period. A thermometer is a medical device that is used to measure body temperature. The rise in the cases of influenza, norovirus, COVID-19, and other medical conditions as well as increasing awareness...
Impact of COVID-19 on the Top Five European Soccer Leagues
Analysis of the impact COVID-19 has had on the top five European Soccer leagues
Economic analysis on the cost of postponing domestic cup fixtures, including ticket prices and estimated losses.
This IDC Perspective is intended to highlight interesting news in the state and local government space with regard to data, analytics, AI, digital trust, regulations, security, and privacy."Growth of data and analytics work in state and local government continues with developments in technology use cases, legislation and regulations, new programs,...
Increasing Infertility and presence of surrogacy market can further boost IVF Market by 2022 In recent times, there has been a huge increase in the demand for the Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART). Infertility is the main cause for escalating the demand of Arts which is caused due to rapid change in lifestyle, smoking drinking,...
High Net Worth Individuals Number
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.