Newspapers in China
- March 2017
- 30 pages
- Report ID: 147265
Newspapers in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China newspapers market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (including online subscription), and advertising revenue.
- The Chinese newspapers market had total revenues of $6.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 167.4 million copies in 2016.
- The Chinese market has declined significantly less than other developed markets. This could stem from the fact that this market is more consolidated due to the state censorship that exists in the country.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the newspapers market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the newspapers market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China newspapers market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China newspapers market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China newspapers market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?