Newspapers in China
- April 2018 •
- 30 pages •
- Report ID: 147265
Newspapers in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China newspapers market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), and advertising revenue.
- The Chinese newspapers market had total revenues of $6.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 175.3 million copies in 2017.
- The decline of the Chinese market value can be attributed to the trend of shrinking advertising revenue that prevails worldwide, cancelling out increasing revenue from copies sales.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the newspapers market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the newspapers market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China newspapers market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China newspapers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China newspapers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?