Aluminum in China
- November 2016
- 36 pages
- Report ID: 147307
Aluminum in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China aluminum market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China aluminum market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China aluminum market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China aluminum market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in China's aluminum market?
The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded.
The Chinese aluminum industry had total revenues of $46.1bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 10.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 26,815.6 thousand metric tons in 2015.
In the past the aluminum produced in China was consumed domestically; however, as growth in China is slowing down, overcapacity has become an issue and led to increasing exports into the world economy.