Computer Hardware: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2015
- 110 pages
The NAFTA Computer hardware industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA computer hardware market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA computer hardware market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key computer hardware market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA computer hardware market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The computer hardware industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $84,962.7 million in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.8% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the computer hardware industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $75,675.9 million in 2014. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $6,460.1 and $2,826.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the computer hardware industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $87,172.4 million in 2019, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $7,180.9 and $3,581.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA computer hardware market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA computer hardware market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA computer hardware market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA computer hardware market?