Alcoholic Drinks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- August 2015
- 259 pages
- Report ID: 157512
The G8 Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 alcoholic drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 alcoholic drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $586,555.7 million in 2014 to the global alcoholic drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $634,534.3 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the alcoholic drinks industry, with market revenues of $189,246.3 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $79,639.3 and $71,554.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $205,775.8 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $85,382.5 and $79,247.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 alcoholic drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 motorcycles market?