Hot Drinks: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- October 2014
- 94 pages
- Report ID: 157591
The Scandinavian Hot drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian hot drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian hot drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian hot drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian hot drinks market had a total market value of $1,909.0 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the hot drinks industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $817.3 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $570.0 and $521.8 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the hot drinks in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $864.0 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $650.6 and $530.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian hot drinks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian hot drinks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian hot drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the Scandinavian hot drinks market?