Hot Drinks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- August 2015 •
- 203 pages •
- Report ID: 157593
The G8 Hot Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 hot drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 hot drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 hot drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
G8 countries contributed $35,047.0 million in 2014 to the global hot drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $39,133.1 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the hot drinks industry, with market revenues of $10,519.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and France, with a value of $5,241.4 and $4,575.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $11,360.6 million in 2016, followed by Germany and France with expected values of $5,778.3 and $5,167.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 hot drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 hot drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 hot drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 hot drinks market?