Tobacco: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 90 pages
The Scandinavian Tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian tobacco market had a total market value of $7,605.3 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the tobacco industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $3,336.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $2,655.6 and $1,613.5 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the tobacco in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $3,849.1 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $2,769.9 and $1,705.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian tobacco market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian tobacco market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?