- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 20
- Influencer Pool: 1122
- MarketGlass™ Platform -
Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies. In addition to being a global intelligence exchange platform, MarketGlass™ is a powerful knowledge center that delivers dynamic project-focused market intelligence. Client companies will have complete insider access to the project Data stack.
- Interactive peer-to-peer and enterprise-to-enterprise ideation and market intelligence exchange is facilitated via a robust, secure, and validated process. The process draws from uniquely qualified project-specific and geographically focused executives overseeing business development, marketing and sales operations.
- Trends & Factors - Identifying and validating local trends and factors driving each competitive marketplace. These factors include pricing variances, market trajectories, Covid-19 impact and recovery, locally active leading brands, and other parameters impacting the region in the short to medium term such as supply chain realignments.
- Mobile Access & App - Our mobile version of the report may be accessed via our mobile app or directly for a full mobile experience.
- Complimentary Updates - for one year. At least one update in 12-month period is normal and anytime there’s a significant change affecting the market dynamics.
- Bespoke Updates & Team Collaborations - Clients may build a bespoke version of our report with peers on our MarketGlass™ platform which enables multidimensional data simulations.
- Knowledge Center - clients have full-stack data access for project data they support or purchase including primary research engagement stats, companies and executives.
- The global market for Refrigerated Display Cases is forecast to reach US$15.3 billion by 2024, driven by the rising competition in the retail industry and the resulting focus of retailers on transforming the retail floor into an innovative visually appealing environment conducive for shopping, especially impulse purchases. Other major factors driving growth in the market include healthy growth of the global food industry; rising popularity of frozen foods and developments in cold chain logistics, and growing investments in food retailing in developing countries, among others. Europe represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 10.5% over the analysis period led by the development of the retail sector in Southeast Asian countries and changing retailing strategies; emergence of eating out as a serious pastime for new millennials; continuously rising urbanization and consumerism and the resulting growth of the supermarket industry; and rapid penetration of smartphones, mobile internet, increase in online food orders, and the resulting expansion of refrigerated display equipment among commercial food service facilities to meet both “serve over counter” and online order delivery services.
Select Competitors (Total 143 Featured) -
- AFINOX Srl
- Ahmet Yar Sogutma Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- AHT Cooling Systems GmbH
- AJ Baker & Sons Pty Ltd.
- ARNEG SpA
- Beverage-Air Corporation
- Carrier Kältetechnik Deutschland GmbH
- Epta SpA
- Hill PHOENIX, Inc.
- Hoshizaki America
- Hussmann Corporation
- Ian Boer Refrigeration Pty Ltd
- Lennox International, Inc.
- Metalfrio Solutions SA
- Nakano Refrigerators Co., Ltd
- Shandong Xiaoya Retail Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Verco UK
- Vestfrost A/S
- Viessmann Limited
- Williams Refrigeration
- Zero Zone, Inc.