Accountancy in the United States
- July 2017
- 35 pages
- Report ID: 168867
Accountancy in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
- The US accountancy market had total revenues of $171.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2012 and 2016.
- The audit segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $76.7bn, equivalent to 44.7% of the market’s overall value.
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002, has significantly changed the market by increasing the demands on corporations for financial reporting.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States accountancy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States accountancy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s accountancy market?