Non-Life Insurance in Japan
- October 2017 •
- 38 pages •
- Report ID: 168885
Non-Life Insurance in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The demand for corporate level insurance products such as fire and marine insurance declined massively in 2016, driving down the value of the market in that year. This is in line with the sluggish growth of the Japanese economy, which recorded a slight deceleration in 2016. Gross written premiums were only slightly increased in the motor insurance segment.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-life insurance market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-life insurance market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Japan’s non-life insurance market?