Non-Life Insurance in Mexico
- October 2017 •
- 42 pages •
- Report ID: 168971
Non-Life Insurance in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The growth of the Mexican market in recent years has been based on the declining premiums of insurance products. Consequently, underwritings were increased through an expanded marketplace, as the density and penetration ratios reveal. Furthermore, increasing demand has been mainly accumulated in the accident and health insurance products while demand for motor insurance was relatively stagnant over the last few years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-life insurance market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-life insurance market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Mexico non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Mexico non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Mexico’s non-life insurance market?