Life Insurance in Canada
- October 2017
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 171523
Life Insurance in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The world’s largest Catholic fraternal organization engaged in life insurance namely the Knights of Columbus is the largest player in the Canadian life insurance market, with its market share amounting to almost 30% of the total Canadian markets value. Overall the Canadian life insurance market is rather concentrated making it difficult for new players to enter the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Canada life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Canada life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Canada’s life insurance market?