Life Insurance in Japan
- October 2017 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 171527
Life Insurance in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Japanese life insurance market has witnessed contraction overall primarily due difficult macroeconomic realities that have impacted wage levels and disposable incomes negatively. Between 2012 and 2015 average annual wages in Japan fell by 2.2%. Further in March 2016 the Japanese labor ministry announced a real wages decline of 0.8%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Japan’s life insurance market?