Life Insurance in South Korea
- October 2017 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 171676
Life Insurance in South Korea industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Korea life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The South Korean market has overall grown very slowly but a rise in household savings and disposable income in recent years has helped the market to grow at a healthy speed in 2014 and 2015. A life insurance penetration of 7.5% as of 2015 indicates that positive cultural attitudes exist towards life insurance in South Korea, which boosts the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in South Korea
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in South Korea
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Korea life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the South Korea life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Korea life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Korea life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in South Korea’s life insurance market?