Womenswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 87 pages
- Report ID: 171847
The NAFTA Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA womenswear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA womenswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA womenswear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The womenswear industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $203,773.1 million in 2013.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the womenswear industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $187,037.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $14,160.8 and $2,574.7 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the womenswear industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $224,591.6 million in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $15,808.2 and $3,174.4 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA womenswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA womenswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA womenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA womenswear market?