Deodorants: Global Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 174 pages
- Report ID: 171899
Global Deodorants industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global deodorants market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global deodorants market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key deodorants players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global deodorants market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global deodorants market had total revenues of $15,081.4m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2009 and 2013.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 4,557.8 million units in 2013.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $18,276.0m by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global deodorants market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global deodorants market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global deodorants market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?