Womenswear: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- June 2014
- 79 pages
- Report ID: 171940
The Scandinavian womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian womenswear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian womenswear market with forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The Scandinavian womenswear market had a total market value of $11,492.2 million in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the womenswear industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $5,125.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $3,399.7 and $2,966.9 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the womenswear in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5,923.5 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $4,041.4 and $3,270.9 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian womenswear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian womenswear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian womenswear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian womenswear market?